Blue Savanah Holli
x Mecom Blue x Savanah Holli x Holidoc
Certificate of Registration (PDF)
Blue Savanah Holli wins the open ranch cutting at the 2011 Pfizer AQHA Versatility Ranch Horse World Championship Show. Read Article
Blue Savanah Holli has been nominated to the CRCA Stallion Stakes as well as his offspring are AQHA Ranching Heritage Elegible.
- NRCHA Money Earner and Producer
- NRCHA World Qualifier Open, Lmt Open Bridle & NonPro
- AQHA Pts in Reining, Cutting, Superior Working Cow Horse and Ranch Versatility
- 2012 NRCHA 3rd World Show Lmt Open Bridle
- 2011 Pfizer AQHA Versatility Ranch Horse World Championship Show - 4th Place (1st in open ranch cutting)
- 2010 ASHA Reserve National World Champion
- 2009 ASHA Open National Champion
- 2008 AQHA Open Superior Working Cow Horse
- 2007 AQHA Performance Register of Merit
Watrous Valley Ranch owns, shows and breeds Blue Savanah Holli (Buddy), 2002 Homozygous Black Stallion by Mecom Blue X Holidoc
5 Panel N/N View Results>>>
2017 Breeding Fee: $800 plus chute fee- Discount given to proven mares as well as consideration given to show homes. Cooled or frozen semen also available for shipping.
Now offering horses for sale sired by Blue Savanah Holli.
For more information contact Watrous Valley Ranch, NM:
Tel: (505) 425-1500